Sunday, July 3, 2016

Philadelphia Dominatrix Collective Reviews: Review from sub G



In all my years visiting professional dominas, by far the most explosive, mind shattering experiences were with Philadelphia Dominatrix Domina Lexx Envy. It is why I decided to focus solely on seeing her. After two months she decided to put me in a permanent chastity device and add distance training to fill the gap between our biweekly sessions. To some extent I was a bit surprised when she suggested I should book a double session with her and another dominant lady, as she knew how aroused I got from the idea that I am her total property. She suggested I do not think of it as serving another dominant lady but more of as a test of my loyalty to her. The following account is I believe an accurate record of my sixteenth session with Domina and her partner Mistress X. This was the first time I had a session with two professional dominants simultaneously.
It was a cold winter day in Philadelphia and I was a bit nervous as I walked up the stairs to her familiar dungeon. As I walked in, Domina welcomed me. There was no sign of Mistress X. I felt confused and a bit comforted, thinking maybe that was my test of loyalty. My sessions with Domina are very intimate and the thought of sharing them with another woman bothered me. Moreover, I can barely handle Domina myself, how would I be able to handle two? Remarkably, it never occurred to me to simply ask if we are still on for a double session, all I could focus on was Domina and how amazing she looked. She had long luxurious, brown hair, cascading down her back and shoulders and a beautiful face to match, with a fine bone structure. Not the girl next-door type of face, but the sort of beautiful  face that could often look arrogant and scornful, like a top fashion model. Her wide, expressive eyes could fool one into believing you’re the object of extreme affection one moment, but then chill your blood with dread with an icy-cold, disdainful stare the next. She had the sort of beauty that gave out warning signals that she could contemptuously snub any unwanted male overture and
I certainly wouldn’t have had the confidence to approach her had I seen her sitting alone. In addition, she also had a sensational body, with long lovely legs. Her bare shoulders were quite broad making her sizable, firm breasts appear perfectly proportionate. Her waist was very slim and the tight latex flowed on down to outline the sublime curvature of her hips and backside. She was wearing one of those incredibly sexy, figure hugging, black, shiny latex dresses. With her black leather high-heeled boots and elbow length black satin gloves, the whole effect was breathtaking.
I was ordered to strip and assume the preparatory position – forehead to the floor, hands stretched straight out in front of me, knees spread wide, and buttocks raised –
Domina took her time and seemed to be considering her options. As she walked slowly around me I felt her hands caressing my back, stroking my neck and touching my backsides. It felt so sensational that I simply had to look up. I could see the tight latex straining against her perfectly formed thighs and my eyes rose up to her full huge breasts and to her beautiful face starring down at me. “Assume the position slave!” she ordered with a firm voice. I felt embarrassed, what was I thinking? I just exhibited insubordination. I forced my forehead to the floor almost wanting to bang it against the hand scraped hardwood flooring when I heard a second voice. “I thought you said this slave is well trained?” it was the voice of Mistress X. While curious to know how Mistress X looks like, I managed to resist the strong impulse to look up this time. I felt that a more discrete opportunity for a sneak peek at Domina’s partner in crime was just around the corner, but before I could satisfy my curiosity I was swiftly blindfolded and gagged.
“It is now time for you to suffer for my pleasure slave”, Domina said with a commanding voice.
As usual, she was diabolically inventive with her impressive arsenal of torture devices.
The next half an hour was dedicated to torturing me, using a variety of electro-torture implements for CBT and NT.
Domina seemed totally indifferent to my increasingly desperate attempts to register some indication that I wanted urgently to communicate my growing discomfort
– the more expressive I got – the more she relentlessly upped the pain level by carefully and precisely, inflicting torment I didn’t think possible with some diabolically evil nipple and body clamps. This was followed by severe canning, whipping and flogging that left me shaking.
When my blindfold was removed there was no sign of Mistress X. Was I imagining hearing another voice earlier? All I could see now was Domina’s big, flawlessly clear green eyes momentarily displaying feigned sympathy for the ordeal I was experiencing. Then, still acting her deceiving compassionate role, she’d perform brutally cruel acts like pulling me forward, against the testicle rope, tugging on the body clamp strings, making them bite further into and lacerate my flesh even more, cynically implying that all this was upsetting her delicate sensibilities as much as it was distressing me. Throughout my anguish I was also aware from her bright, elated, luminous eyes and deep breathing that she was almost certainly getting some sort of sexual stimulation during these embraces. More especially when she’d rub her latex clad pelvis and hips up and down against the hanging, raw, mutilated flesh she was torturing at will. Every time I felt the pain part is over, Domina introduced a new sadistic device to use.
As I was blindfolded again, Domina told me that she was very pleased with me.
This caused me to have a swift and uncontrollable erection even though I was still in a great deal of pain.
Domina poured soft cold lubricant on my cock. This is the part where I am typically ordered to stroke my cock, but both my hands where still bound.
“I would like to introduce Mistress X” said Domina. “Hello slave!” said Mistress X “Domina gave you exquisite pain and I will give you exquisite pleasure”.
Her hands began to stroke my erected cock. But instead of approaching climax, I felt my cock getting softer and softer in her hands.
After a couple of seconds I heard both of them laughing. “He may be truly owned, Domina” said Mistress X.
“There is only one way to find out” replied Domina, as she approached me and was pressing against my body. I could feel the renewed erection.
The pain slowly and miraculously began to mutate into a sort of agonized erotic ecstasy. It was the most exhilarating and stimulating feeling I’ve ever experienced in my life.
The final overwhelming climax finally came as Domina was leaning against the front of my bounded body. I could smell her perfume and feel the full latex clad curvaceous body of this gorgeously seductive, pitiless sadist forcing herself against mine. The sensation this time of her latex clad hips against my giant erection was just too explosive and I experienced the most mind shattering and glorious orgasm I have ever felt. Huge amounts of spunk flowed all over. It went on and on like never before, and during that period I felt an outstanding pleasure.
Would you like to read more reviews? Or find out more about the Philadelphia Dominatrix Collective? Be sure to visit Our websites for more!
www.PhillyDominas.net
www.LexxEnvy.com
www.PhiladelphiaDominatrix.com   (coming soon!)
www.LexxEnvy.net